How can we help?

As a non-resident, what type of accounts can I open?

If you are not currently residing in Canada or the US but you have existing TFSAs and RRSPs, WealthBar can assist you with transferring and managing those accounts. 

You can open a new Non-Registered account, or transfer an existing one to WealthBar. 

New deposits can be made to a Non-Registered investment account.

The minimum investment balance requirement for non-residents is $25,000.

WealthBar is unable to service US residents. 

Was this article helpful?

sign up
sign up

Can’t find the answers you’re looking for?

Our customer care team is here for you.

Contact Support